Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Opinion

These past weeks discussions have been interesting to me. From the "Pursuit Of Hapiness" to "The Assualt for Reason" by Algore. I have my own thoughts and opinions and 'm going to share them with you.
"The Pursuit Of Happiness" was a very touching movie. I admired Chris's initiative in EVERYTHING he did. He was doing whatever it took to succeed and to provide for his family. But even though he had a happy ending, does everyone who tries have a happy ending? In my opinion I believe it all depends on the individuals happy ending. If person A's happy ending is having enough money to pay the bills without worry, then their goal is much more easier than person B who wants to pay the bills along with extra spending benefits. It is more likely for person A to reach it's goal.
In the "Assault for Reason", Algore states how the wealthy have the power. I for one agree. I believe someone who can pay their way through can succeed. Yes someone of a lower class could be heard, but not as soon or as loud as someone who can pay to get heard.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I like the "Person A/ Person B" scenario.

Very nice outlook!